Monday 5 October 2009

Diwali on the Square

So I heard many times before I came here that the Indian food is awesome (true, but not as spicy as I would like), but I didn't know that there was a lot of Indian culture celebrated here too. Yesterday, I went to this Diwali on the Square festival at Trifalger Square and it was so much fun.


The only sad thing, I guess, was that they didn't have fireworks but lit up the fountains instead. But still, it was great and it's nice that there always seems to be something new to see or watch or do here. I guess foggy London isn't so bad afterall...



3 comments:

  1. Hey! (It's Theresa) I love your blog!!! I'm going to start following it :) (as if I need one more reason to procrastinate)PS it is AWESOME that you did diwali in london!

    ReplyDelete